RECIPESCook our essentials with ease ...
Try it also for: fondue sauces, salmon tartare, cheese loaf, ribs, soups, meatballs, rice etc.
Marinated pork with camelina oil (Ricardo recipe)
- 700 g (1.5 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 3 c. tablespoon of camelina oil
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Curry Super Dips
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 C. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl whisk together yogurt and camelina oil.
- Add Coco Curry Super Dips seasoning, vinegar, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Reserve a portion of the marinade for accompaniment.
- Pour the rest into a glass dish and add the pork tenderloin. Coat well with marinade and store in refrigerator for two hours or more.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the dish and remove the excess marinade.
- Cook in a lightly oiled nonstick skillet for 3 to 4 minutes on each side and bake at 375F for 15 to 20 minutes. Can also be cooked on the barbecue.
- Combine 2 cups mayonnaise and a cup of water.
- Add a Superdipps sachet.
- Mix together and pour over the salad
- Combine 2 cups of mayonnaise, sour cream or plain yogurt in a Super Saver pouch.
Mix together and dip in with your favorite vegetables.
For a small portion:
- Combine 3 tsp. Mayonnaise, sour cream or plain yogurt 1 tsp. of the Superdips mixture.
- Mix together and dip in with your favorite vegetables.
- Combine 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise with 1 tsp of the Superdips mixture
- Add 1/2 t. cream or milk.
- Mix and serve on your salad
- Combine 1 tbsp. of the sachet with 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Add 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Mix and serve on your salad.
- Combine 1 tsp. with 2 tbsp.olive oil.
- Mix and add 2 chicken breasts.
- Combine 1 tsp. of th Superdips mixture, 2 tbsp. olive and 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar.
- Mix and add 2 steaks
- Combine 1 Superdips bag with 1 cup of olive oil.
- Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Add 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
Mix and add chicken drumsticks
- Combine 1/2 cup each of Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and honey.
- Add a Superdips sachet.
- Mix and add pork.
Combine 1 tsp. 1 teaspoon bag of butter or margarine.
For use on baked potatoes or loaf of bread.
Spicy chicken wings
- Mix together:2/3 cup olive oil
- the juice of a lemon or a lime
- 1/2 sachet of Superdips jalapenos or habaneros
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup or honeyMarinate chicken wings for 12 to 24 hours in refrigerator. Cook on the bbq or in the oven.
- 2 kg of ground beef
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato paste
- ½ bag of vegetables for spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of chicken broth without salt or tomato juice
- 1 Super Spag spices bag
- Brown meat over medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetables.
- Drain tomatoes and add tomato paste and Super
- Add the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low (just to simmer) and cook an
hour and a half more, stirring occasionally.